RANGE OF USAGE: Strong alkaline detergent for smokehouses, grills, pans and other surfaces with strong grease contamination.
- Strongly alkaline foaming detergent;
- easily deletes proteinaceous and other burned pollution ;
- removes fat and oil contamination;
- has the EU eco-labeling ECOLABEL;
- surfactants of product from renewable raw materials;
- does not contain components of animal origin;
- does not contain phosphorus.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: Apply a solution with a concentration of 0.5-3% and a temperature of at least 50 °C (1 teaspoonful – 6 teaspoonful / 1 l of warm water). Rinse. Not to be used on light alloys or painted surfaces. Check the manufacturer's instructions about enamel surfaces. Only for professional use. Follow the recommended dosage at the lowest temperature to minimise energy and water use, and water pollution.
pH of product 14
COMPOSITION: 15-30% potassium hydroxide, 5-15% nonionic surfactants.