RANGE OF USAGE: GREEN - is a fermented green soap. The product may be used for the care of plants, as well as for cleaning waterproof surfaces.
- Removes unpleasant odours;
- thank’s to unique technology which using in production of green soap, there remain all the most valuable components of wood oil;
- has the EU eco-labeling ECOLABEL;
- contains probiotic enzymes;
- excellent removes spots from carpet and textile;
- a plant care remedy as well as to increase the adhesion of other solutions;
- removes well the various dirt from waterproof surfaces;
- does not contain animal ingredients.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: In gardening: to increase the stickiness of the solution. Dissolve 10 (1 cork)-50 ml (5 corks) of concentrate in 1 liters of cool water. Spray the product on the damaged parts of the plant. Repeat spraying after two weeks. The plants can be eaten 7 days after spraying. As a cleaning agent suitable for cleaning all waterproof surfaces. Also for washing textile products. Dissolve 20 ml (2 corks) of concentrate in 1 liters of cool water. Apply the solution to a dirty surface, clean it, then rinse it with clean water. Follow the recommended dosage at the lowest temperature to minimise energy and water use, and water pollution.
pH level 10
COMPOSITION: <25% soap, enzymes.