RANGE OF USAGE: Detergent for the main removing various types of dirt from the floor surface.
- has the EU eco-labeling ECOLABEL;
- long-term effect;
- provides brilliant gloss on the floor;
- provides antistatic effect on the floor;
- it removes dirt from the floor well;
- removes grease and oil dirt;
- removes marker traces and nicks;
- not contains components of animal origin;
- does not contain phosphorous compounds;
- does not contain acrylates.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: To wash floors manually, the concentration of the solution: 2-3 cups of concentrate per 8-10 liters of water. With this dosage of washing solution, the floor does not need to be rinsed.
For washing floors by machine, the concentration of the solution: 1-4 teaspoon of concentrate per 1 liter of cool water, depending on soiled degree of surface.
Follow the recommended dosage at the lowest temperature to minimise energy and water use, and water pollution.
pH of washing solution 10
COMPOSITION: <5% nonionic surfactants, <5% cationic surfactants, dye, perfume.