RANGE OF USAGE: Detergent for removing various types of dirt from waterproof surface.
- It is economical;
- has the EU eco-labeling ECOLABEL;
- gives to surfaces shine;
- gives antistatic effect to surface;
- removes various types of dirt from waterproof surfaces;
- removes grease and oil contaminants well;
- removes traces of marker and soot;
- does not contain components of animal origin;
- does not contain phosphorus;
- does not contain acrylates.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: Apply the cleaning solution by spray or sponge / rag to the surface, leave for up to 5 minutes and rinse if necessary.
The concentration of the washing solution is 1: 100 (2 teaspoonsful of concentrate/ 1l of cool water) - 1:5 (1/3 of bottle volume of concentrate / 1l of cool water), depending on the degree of surface contamination.
To wash floors manually, the concentration of the solution: 2-3 cups of concentrate per 8-10 liters of water. With this dosage of washing solution, the floor does not need to be rinsed.
For washing floors by machine, the concentration of the solution: 1-4 teaspoon of concentrate per 1 liter of cool water, depending on soiled degree of surface.
Follow the recommended dosage at the lowest temperature to minimise energy and water use, and water pollution.
COMPOSITION: <5% nonionic surfactants, <5% cationic surfactants.