RANGE OF USAGE: Detergent for removing various types of dirt from waterproof surface.
- It is economical;
- has the EU eco-labeling ECOLABEL;
- gives to surfaces shine;
- gives antistatic effect to surface;
- removes various types of dirt from waterproof surfaces;
- removes grease and oil contaminants well;
- removes traces of marker and soot;
- does not contain components of animal origin;
- does not contain phosphorus;
- does not contain acrylates.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: Apply the cleaning solution to the surface, leave for a period of up to 5 minutes and then rinse. The concentration of the washing solution is 1: 100 (2 teaspoonful / 1l of cool water) - 1:5 (1/3 of bottle võlume / 1l of cool water), depending on the degree of surface contamination. Do not allow detergent solution to dry out on the surface! Follow the recommended dosage at the lowest temperature to minimise energy and water use, and water pollution.
COMPOSITION: <5% nonionic surfactants, <5% cationic surfactants.