RANGE OF USAGE: Gel in a concentrated form effectively removes mineral deposits, in a diluted form suitable for daily cleaning of wet rooms.
- Removes unpleasant odors;
- easily cleans the surface of lime deposits;
- removes urinary stone;
- removes traces of rust;
- removes fat and oil contamination;
- it has a slight odor of pine;
- the product is easily biodegradable;
- has the EU eco-labeling ECOLABEL;
- surfactants included in it from renewable raw materials;
- does not contain components of animal origin;
- does not contain phosphorus;
- does not contain acrylates.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: To remove mineral deposits wet the porous surface, apply a concentrate on the surface and allow to act for up to 5 minutes. Wash with a brush, rinse thoroughly. Daily cleaning dosage: detergent concentration 2ml (0,5 teaspoonful)-100 ml (20 teaspoonful) / 1 l of cool water, depending on the degree of surface contamination, wash the surface and rinse if necessary. Follow the recommended dosage at the lowest temperature to minimise energy and water use, and water pollution. Attention! DO NOT use on marble or calcareous surfaces.
The pH of the product <1
COMPOSITION: Nonionic surfactants <5%, dye, parfume.