RANGE OF USAGE: High foaming acid detergent for cleaning sanitary rooms. To remove limescale and rust from surfaces that are resistant to a strong acid detergent. Suitable for use in the food industry
- easy to apply;
- easy to rinse;
- stable foam;
- it also removes old hard limescale deposits;
- removes urinary stone;
- removes traces of rust;
- removes fat and oil contamination;
- the product is easily biodegradable;
- the composition meets the criteria of eco-labeling EC ECOLABEL;
- surfactants included in it from renewable raw materials;
- does not contain components of animal origin;
- does not contain phosphorus;
- does not contain acrylates.
INSTUCTIONS FOR USAGE: Apply on the surface: High pressure washing method: a solution with a concentration of 1-2% (10-20 ml / 1 l of water), exposure time is 3-5 minutes. Rinse it. Method of foam washing: a solution with a concentration of 3-5% (30-50 ml / 1 l of water), exposure time 5-10 minutes. Rinse it.
All acidic products can damage the surface, to prevent this, first try the product in less visible place. Attention! Do not use on the surfaces made of natural stone, marble and in the places with damaged enamel. Not suitable for zinc.
pH of 1% of working solution 2
The pH of the product < 1
COMPOSITION: 5-15% methanesulfonic acid, <5% anionic surfactants, <5% non-ionic surfactants.